Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Energies of 2011


The seeker in me found myself reluctantly repeating a workshop on last Sunday at the Ritz Hotel in Colaba. I totally adore the facilitator as she is also a mentor and so that was certainly a motivation. When I first participated in this one day Journey Into Awareness workshop almost 2 3 months back, I gradually learnt that there were many who were repeating it.

I set an intention to be willing to attend this workshop again, provided it happened effortlessly for me. The next thing I knew, my sister was coming down from Pune to attend it on 30th Jan. Something inside of me was knowing, the time had come to be there and so I crawled.

I have listed some of the exceptional points that stayed with me this time round (courtesy the workshop) that will seem to serve all of us well, for 2011 is a year of effortless manifestation and surrender.

1.Unconditional Love

I found myself coming close to making a basket; the raw materials have been with me for a while now. However, I wondered about the need to make it as it involved a lot of time.

Yesterday, I just started the art and craft with unconditional understanding and love for myself willing to respect the need to be result oriented.

2.Leave Judgement Alone

I feel the urge to organise and keep things clean and tidy. People around me feel differently so I am willing to let them be.

3.Acceptance

Have you ever found yourself getting angry at one instance and then feeling fear about the consequences? I am learning to accept my anger and be okay about that too.

4.Only When I Believe, I Will See It

The new energies are more about being in awareness, having full faith in you and then just releasing the thought.

5.Faith In Self

I understand this as more about being comfortable in your own skin.

6.Being In Awareness

Is to understand where you are coming from when I expect my guests to be well behaved and up to the mark, I know I am coming from control.

7.100% Responsibility

Accepting 100% responsibility for the choices I make is the key.

8.See The Success You Already Have

Being grateful for what I already have and the Universe keeps giving me more to be grateful about.

9.Instant Karma

It is quick, instant and in your face.

10.Allow Things To Happen As They Are Meant To Be

I had two situations where I was to be present and yet I totally resented the whole meet up. Before showing up, I surrendered to source and said fine; let it be the way its meant to be.

11.All Hidden Is Coming Out

Scams in India would be a good example.

12.I am not an Explanation or Apology

I am still learning to accept that it is okay to say NO.

13.Manifestation Energies

The turn around time for things working out as you please is faster, quicker and effortless.

No comments:

Post a Comment